All articles featured below are written by Mary Johnson
- My story "Red Dress" appears in the 2013 volume of the literary journal Clockhouse.
- The anthology Beyond Belief: Women in Extreme Religions closes with my essay "Nun Hands."
- The story of how I happened across an unexpected Jesus appeared in the Easter edition of The New York Times Magazine.
- Faitheist, Courage, and Keeping Up with the Johnsons’ Eleven Faith Traditions Mary looks at her multi-religious family in an article in The Humanist
- "Pope Benedict an unexpected revolutionary" USA Today (reprinted by numerous Gannet local papers)
- "Remembering Princess Diana and Mother Teresa: They Met at My House" - The Huffington Post
- Several reflections on the Vatican's investigation of American nuns: (click here for a complete listing)
- "Nuns In Street Clothing Shouldn't Frighten Vatican"- Bloomberg This article was widely discussed, including on the following sites:
- "Women Authors: Enough With Girly Covers!"- The New Agenda
- O Magazine Excerpt from An Unquenchable Thirst
- "Shining A Light On Mother Teresa"- NPR